Saturday, May 16, 2009

Internet Options Galore




It has been eye opening these last two weeks to discover and explore the many options available online like the Warholizer tool for enhancing photos or the very clever Wordle which is a neat way of creating and designing words and phrases. I am fascinated and a bit overwhelmed by all of the choices out there, but the list is quite impressive.
Hearing selections of music on Pandora brought back memories as I listened to several artists who are old favorites from my younger days. It was also marvelous to find some great new things based on the kinds of music I like. What a music lover's treasure trove.....
On that note, I applaud the Web 2.0 committee for arranging and creating interesting and informative segments of learning during these weeks of training. It has been energizing to have the opportunity to explore and build on this knowledge base of information and be able to comment and get a bit creative with our individual blogs as a format for participating. Many thanks to you all for making this such an enjoyable and productive learning experience. It will not be soon forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment