Monday, March 23, 2009

Flickr Magic


"I wander'd lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze"

~from the poem Daffodils by William Wordsworth (1804)



I have enjoyed exploring photos on Flickr and found some beautiful images of daffodils, one of my favorite signs of Spring.... I think Flickr is just about the best tool I've seen so far. There are so many neat options for saving, sharing, and organizing photos. Who knew? And so much better than accumulating endless photo albums which tend to gather dust and viewed only occasionally. I can definitely understand why more and more people are taking advantage of this service. I am especially enchanted with the Montagr feature which is fun to use and creates endless possiblities with images to create beautiful mosaics. I also think the Mappr feature is interesting.


So many choices, so little time.....





No comments:

Post a Comment