
This image popped in to my head when I first heard of Twitter, so I couldn't resist the Peeps pic.
While I think Twitter is an interesting phenomenon and serves the needs of many people, I doubt that I will be one of them. Call me a bit antiquated about certain things, but I much prefer connecting with people in person instead of getting pieces of information via this kind of technology. By the way, I'm also one of those old fashioned individuals who prefers going to the actual bookstore and feeling, touching, browsing the books instead of ordering on-line!
However, for certain people I'm sure it is a fabulous service. If so, I say Go for it! I guess you could say that's what is so beautiful about personal choice. Hence, the old saying: "Different strokes for different folks."
I definitely see the benefit of Twitter for connecting with business and professional contacts and for those who want to use it for social purposes as well. That's my two cents on the subject....

Well said! I really appreciate your open-minded, enthusiastic approach to learning about all of these weird technologies -- yes, I think they're weird, too. :)
ReplyDeletei love peeps!
ReplyDelete